Ovaltine Hot Chocolate
Snow, snow and more snow means “Can we have some hot chocolate when we get inside?” Many times we make the Hot Cocoa recipe that’s on the side of a box of Hershey’s Cocoa, well I did not feel like waiting to warm up four cups of milk and stir, stir, stir. Well today I figured why not just warm up some Ovaltine for the girls. I mean really hot cocoa is just another method to get marshmallows in one’s mouth, right?
Recipe Ovaltine Hot Chocolate
Serves: 2 kids (1/2c serving each)
- 1 cup of Milk
- Ovaltine (Rich Chocolate Mix preferred)
- Two coffee cups
- Warm one cup of milk in a microwave safe container for 1 minute.
- Add one tablespoons to a regular size coffee cup.
- Mix with 1/2 cup of warmed milk
- Microwave again to preferred temperature.
- Give kids marshmallows to add to hot chocolate or eat!
Now – stay warm out there!http://www.thesugarpixie.net/2012/12/29/ovaltine-hot-chocolate/Recipeschocolate,cocoa,drinks,ovaltineSnow, snow and more snow means 'Can we have some hot chocolate when we get inside?' Many times we make the Hot Cocoa recipe that's on the side of a box of Hershey's Cocoa, well I did not feel like waiting to warm up four cups of milk and...thesugarpixie email@example.comAdministratorThe Sugar Pixie